Frontline

The board about the Earth Defense forces.

War Status

Earth Defense Forces

Ships: 2

Mechs: 500

Troops: 10,000

Bases: 3

Money:15,000

Wistis Empire Forces

Ships: 49

Mechs: 15,000

Troops: 1,000,000

Bases: 0

Money: 1,000,000

Gallery

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frontline » Role playing » Space » Middle of Space » Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship

Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:23 pm

"Where is it taking us!?"
The doctor shouted ignoring Sora's question.
"I don't know, just not here."
The captain said while laughing, at which point he activated something on his wrist which along with him numerous others on the bridge did which killed them all instantly. The only ones remaining were the cowering 3 bridge members.

-----
Before long the ship made a Long range jump to a familiar red planet in the Sol system.

View user profile http://jffb.userboard.net

27 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:39 pm

"How do we cut the engines?" sora asked.

(only able to reply cause im on mobil.)

View user profile

28 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 pm

"The Engines are already done for now."
The doctor said.

"I think you really mean to ask how do we get back."
Warren said to Sora.

With everything that's happened all across the ratio voices of various soldiers could be heard stating that all the enemies were either dead or captured.

"Good, keep searching making sure to report in every 5 minutes, or whenever you confirm something suspicious."
Warren said on the ratio as the leader of platoon 1, and as the person in charge.

(I don't know why you can't see the board properly. I can see it fine.

29 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:06 am

"Well if we could get this started on our own we could get back" Sora said. She figured the doctor could figure it out but if not she would try and see how that worked.

Nichole on the other hand was questioning the three remaining members on the bridge about different things, like how to fly this thing and how did the others kill themselves.

View user profile

30 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:50 am

(it's working now)

View user profile

31 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 pm

[great]

"For now we should add more members to the search team. Fox's run will stay on the bridge, and act as the guards for now. while the rest of us will spit into teams of two, and search the rest of the ship."
Warren said that as he finished up on the ratio.

32 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 pm

[Also activity is starting to return to DXD]

33 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 am

Sora and Nichole went back to waiting as they guarded the bridge they didn't know why they were left on guard duty, it most likely was due to them being only two people.

View user profile

34 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:57 pm

A little while after the rest left the doctor said something to Sora.
"Your not an earthling are you?"
As he spoke those words he typed on a holopad while sitting in the captains chair.

------

"Clear!"
Lt. Locus said to Lt. Kol as the moved to keep securing areas of the ship.
"Boss your memories are still messed up from when you were captured right?"
Pvt. Fang said to Lt. Kol over a private channel of their M.R.As communication systems.
"Yeah but it isn't something which really bothers me, because when I escaped it seems my mental capabilities became closer to theirs, and physical abilities became above a normal humans."
"I see"
Pvt. Fang said before they came into contact wit enemies in the large cafeteria.

35 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm

"Well no I'm not" Sora said as looked at the doctor. Nichole was continuing to do her own thing showing no signs of surprise from the revealing.

View user profile

36 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Doctor Kizma stared at her in disbelief knowing that her physical capabilities were Superior to a humans.
"Then why not remove your hood?"
Doctor Kizma stated that knowing fully what she is since it was him who made it possible for her to enter the earth forces.

------
"We have found more of the enemy looks like they arnt armed forces, but scientists. "
One of the soldiers said over the ratio.
"Interesting so far we have ran into heavy resistance in the cafeteria, and they are holding it were stuck at the entrance."
Lt. kol said.
"This is wild cat were on our way to your position after securing the engineering sections. ETA 1 minute."
"War Wolves here affirmative. Holding position, and waiting for reinforcements."

37 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 am

"No one is as open about people like me." Sora said. "The only open person I have found was with Nichole over there" She said sighing.

View user profile

38 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 am

"You might be surprised since everyone on this bridge is a Wistis, and majority of first, and second platoon are either modified humans, or in a couple cases Clones of my, and your people."

Doctor Kizma said in a cocky tone that suited his appearance completely.

[Scarlet I'm moving the Board to a new Zetaboards location too many people are telling me, and showing me a verity of issues about the site. everything done so far is going to be transferred over as canon when that one is complete.]

39 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:26 am

[Also http://s15.zetaboards.com/Frontline_EDF/index/ There's the link, but the site will not be finished this week so we can continue here. For now at least.]

40 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:37 pm

(Okay)
"Well for now I'll just go free though Nichole Dear please make sure no one walks in on us cause I still doubt how acceptant the people will be if they see I'm not well human." Sora said as she took off her hood and let her tail slip out from under her skirt.
Nichole moved to stand by the door setting objects in the way to act as a lock. She was in debt to Sora and thus why she was so obedient.

View user profile

41 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

"Hmm interesting you now resemble my brothers former lover even more now."

Doctor Kizma said standing up from the captain chair, and making his Wistus marking appear which resembled sharp tattoos under his eyes, a open eye on his forehead and colored the tips of his fingers Scarlet.
"It's finished I now have complete control over the battleship minus the engines until the reboot in 30 minutes. I'm going to send a message to the defiant one, and done. Now to hope they get here, or the engines come back online before the enemy get here."
After Kizma confirmed the message sent he looked at Sora, and said to her like a warning.
"I would be weary of the one piloting the Adapt, no human is able to survive in that cockpit, and no low class Wistis citizen can stay sane in there. If I'm right, and I normally am. He is either a Wistus Noble who was a Royal guard, or a clone of one. After all he looks like one who should have died 2 years ago. Him, and his squad."
Doctor Kizma approached the front of the bridge, and stared out the window at mars.

42 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:34 am

"I probably will be the only one in the earths forces that can live and stay sane in there then...since I'm not well a low class wistus." Sora said as she sat in one of the chairs in the room.

View user profile

43 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:26 pm

"No you not a low class Wistus, your a Royal Wistin meaning you wouldn't keep your sanity. Only the Wistus of nobility, or Royalty can survive that machine."

Doctor Kizma said knowing she missed the point of what he said.

------

After they were reinforced the cafeteria was easy to sieze, and they captured more civilian Wistis too.

"Hay I have a bad feeling. Like something is about to happen. I'm going to the hanger."

44 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 pm

"It's hard to loose your sanity when you never had any in the first place" Nichole said towards Sora butting it cause she felt like it.

Sora sighed getting what the Doctor meant "So what now we just wait for the engines to start?"

View user profile

45 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 pm

As Nicole finished talking a ship appeared in the system it was a massive one which made this one appear small.
"You had to talk about enemies right now we have to deal with the Wistis II. "

------

"Called it."
Warren said over the radio.

46 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:40 pm

"I was talking about Sora...." Nichole said sighing.

Sora put hid her ears and tail as she got up off the chair and walked to the side the Wistis II was coming in on. "So could I in theory go in one of the air tight pilot suits and like launch my way over there undetected and well handle stuff since I can probably blend in." she asked wanting to try and handle this swiftly.

View user profile

47 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

"Hello Brother, oh and so nice to see you after two years Sora."
as soon as Sora finished speaking a face came up on the main monitor. It was crown prince Shalma he had his normal smug cocky look on his face which though it scared the Wistis citizens on the bridge Doctor Kizma was completely unfazed as he responded with.
"Long time no see my asshole brother still using my ship I see."
As Kizma said that Prince Shalma responded with a cocky grin, and some pretty messed up words.
"Brother we may be blood, but you, and all your little Children of Ou onboard that ship will parish here."
Doctor Kizma responded with his own grin, and said.
"Ha, ha, ha. you may try, but I doubt you will succeed."
After that Kizma blocked the communication, and said.
"Sora. Get on that gunners set, and start firing at that ship with the Yggdrasil AS guns it doesn't matter if they hit, but it will definitely do something."

------

"Your majesty were launching to protect the ship from any fighter craft that may attack the ship from the other side."
The royal guard leader Lord Shinha said with a grin on his face.
"Are you sure it's to protect this ship, or to find out if that's Renha piloting the Adapt."
Prince Shalma said approving their launch.

--------

"Ok all pilots to your machines if you don't have a machine commandeer one of the many in here."
Warren said to the pilots in the hanger who gathered after they seen that ship. Soon after that they gathered in  many of the machines mostly Wistis units, but also the War Wolves' Frontliners. in total they numbered 36 ATF's on the E.D.F's side while the enemy had a total of 120 ATFs a whole Wing of 12 squadrons compared to the E.D.F's 3.

----------

Their was also two other thing approaching the battlefield which would appear within the next two minutes that was running completely silent making them undetectable to either the Brakius, or Wistis II. Though Doctor Kizma knew what one was, and had an idea of the second.

[2 minutes = my next post after you post. Also the other board is 25% done. I'm going to be pushing for 50% within the next 2 days.]

48 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:05 pm

(Okay)
Sora sighed she hated the guns on the ships. She went to the gunner and aimed up. She thought about how he had said she didn't have to hit and well she figured if they hand any shields up her shots wouldn't hit but without any other circumstances involved she was guaranteed a hit. Sora sighed as she began firing at the other ship she wasn't exactly the most excited about this fight.

----

"What exactly is Sora's relation to your brother" Nichole asked since she had been left with nothing to do since well she wasn't told to do anything by Sora who was the only one she would really probably listen to.

View user profile

49 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:25 pm

As the two ships fired their weapons at each other it became clear that the Wistis II had an overwhelming advantage over Brakius which though normally 2 battleships would be an even match the Wistis II was no ordinary battleship. Clean hits did little to harm its shields, and its weapons were able to hit hard on the Brakius.

------

The squadrons in space were fairing better than the ship. The Royal guardian, and Adapt were fighting fiercely.
"How dare you betray your king brother! I will make sure you suffer! "
The pilot of Royal guardian spoke as he clashed with Adapt.

------

One of the 2 things coming stopped at a specific point to wait for the Brakius to pass a certain point. This was due to its original goal of being a secret. However the second one would be completly on time.

-----

A new ship came out of nowhere it possessed no markings to discern its Affiliation's, and its design wasn't normal it looked nothing like a Wistis ship, nor had any characteristics which resembled a Wistis ship, but as soon as it appears it started to fire all its weapons at Wistis II which did quite a bit of damage to the shields.

----
"New contact affiliation unknown."
A bridge crew spoke in surprise when the new ship arrived.
"That ship is dangerous plot an emergency escape."
"Yes your Majesty."
Just like what he though his ship began to suffer. Showing that fighting both the Brakius, and that new one was too much.
"Tst, you lucked brother, and my fake daughter."
In a matter of moments Wistis II disappeared from sight, and that other ship entered view leading to three ships in the space above Mars.
Difiant one
Brakius
Avalon
Three ships under the flag of earth, three ships which will defend the home front, and three vessles which will usher in a new era.

The three ships all began flying to the earth the prisoners were put in the brig, and Kizma told Nicole nothing only leaving behind words which left everything to imagination.

50 Re: Mission 1 - Capture Wistis Battleship on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 am

Nichole met up with Sora and they just rested in the bridge as the ship flew home. Sora slept while Nichole looked between her and the Doctor.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum